Delivery of flowers and bouquets Prague
Kvetiny Expres Prague provides delivery of flowers, funeral arrangements and gift boxes in Prague and the Czech Republic. The delivery of flowers is provided by delivery company Airway, directly and online connected to flowers. Delivery is arranged by reliable couriers and it is possible to agree on anonymous delivery. Bouquets are always delivered fresh and thoroughly wrapped so as not to be damaged during delivery. Flowers are accompanied by a message written by customer directly to the online order. The delivery of flowers and bouquets happens to be more and more popular. When a courier delivers flowers or a bouquet, it is always a wonderful moment of surprise. On delivery, a confirmation email is automatically sent to the customer.
- Prague – same day delivery, when order is completed till 5:30 PM, the latest.
- For a weekend delivery, you have to order flowers until Friday 5:30 PM. For a delivery during public holidays, you have to order flowers until 5:30 PM of the penultimate working day before the public holiday.
- To ensure 100% trust in quality and service we recommend to place your order of flowers or gifts at least several hours ahead.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 9 AM till 6 PM.
- Prague working days – standard price for delivery in Prague is 119 CZK, VAT included. For this price we deliver flowers and bouquets regardless their price.
- When your order exceeds 1 000 CZK, we deliver flowers in each city FOR FREE.
- Prague surrounding up to 20 km working days – standard price is 269 CZK, VAT included.
During the weekend and public holidays
- Flowers can be delivered during weekend or public holiday for a 299 CZK fee, VAT included
- In Prague and its neighbourhood up to 20 km, the delivery charge during the weekend or public holiday is 369 CZK, VAT included.
Standard consignment of flowers contains
- Your chosen goods – a bouquet is always wrapped in floral paper (it is possible to order extra gift wrapping with decorative paper).
- Nutrition for flowers – free of charge.
- A card (format 10 cm x 7 cm) – free of charge